8.01.2008

Jenny Hoye

As an esthetician and make-up artist for the past 6 years, I have enjoyed bringing a higher level of health, self confidence and personal wellness to my clients. I am committed to providing excellent care and personalized, result oriented treatments.

I have experience working in a day spa environment as well as a medical spa, and find that Simply Skin is the best of both. With my ongoing education and advanced training, I work successfully with all types of problematic skin - including acneic skin, scarring, sun damaged skin, aging skin, and dull devitalized skin. I have extensive experience performing microdermabrasion, chemical peels, therapeutic facials, eyebrow design/correction, waxing, and make-up artistry.

I was born and raised in beautiful Santa Cruz, and now my husband and I are happy to be raising our new son here.

No comments: